Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

02 December 2008

The things we do...

We often give Ethan tasks things to do when we have a meal to occupy him whilst we eat. This past sunday at Sizzlers, the waitress was so charmed by him and his smiles that she popped by with 3 mints for his entertainment. So Mummy & Daddy decided to be creative and give Ethan some challenges. Challenge number 1: Put all 3 mints into Daddy's pocket


Challenge number 2: Take a mint out and give it to his grandmother.


Separately, I took a lovely video of Ethan the other day when we were hanging out on my bed and I asked him to i) smile for me; ii) close his eyes; and iii) show the number 1. The only pity is that I can't turn my video the right way up. Sigh...anyhow, enjoy! Ethan loves to watch himself in this video and does all the actions whilst watching it. Hilarious!

No comments: