YEAH...we're all set to head out for our little adventure!
Well, it seems we have stumbled upon ComChest Green which was opened by SM Goh on the 17th of Oct 08. We're definitely not complaining about the lack of publicity. hehe. We have the place all to ourselves! Yay!
Daddy, how does this pose look?
There is even a ramp for amphibious vehicles to come on the shore. Reminiscent of the historical role of labrador park perhaps as a key naval outpost?
Haha...mummy, you're so funny! Thanks for finally letting me out of my stroller.
Its rare to see those nice colonial bungalows along the seafront. They are so pretty, I wonder who stays there? Hmmm...
One final pose for the camera in front of Keppel Club. I was just there a few months ago for a birthday party! How time flies.
I'm having so much fun I really don't want it to end. Alas, its turning dark and the mozzies are coming out to play. Time to head back home...bye bye big boats! We'll be back!


1 comment:
Finally can post!
haha, like his pose on the footsteps!
Post a Comment