Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

29 December 2008

Out and about in Toa Payoh!

After all that decadent feasting during Christmas, we thought a little porridge would do us some good so off we headed for the restaurant called "Oasis" (formerly located at the National Stadium and now relocated to Toa Payoh). This restaurant is situated right next to the pond & garden so Ethan got to see tortoises swimming around whilst we had lunch.





Around the pond is a nice boardwalk complete with little bridges and landscaping reminiscent of those described in a Chinese novel that makes you wonder if you're still in Singapore.

Come on peeps! Lets go!

Of course, with all the nice landscaping screaming a photo opportunity, there was a mad rush to pose with me on the different bridges.




I must say the most fun was this acrobatic shot with Uncle Li hanging over the bridge! I can't believe Mummy & Grand-ma actually allowed me to do this. heehee. Needless to say, I had a great time in Toa Payoh!

No comments: