Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

21 December 2008

Swimmin!

It has been too long since I've taken to the pool as it has been raining so much and as I was down with the flu just over a week ago. So, its with much anticipation that I got into my swim diapers and swimsuit, begged my daddy to re-inflate my "deflated" float and hopped into the icy waters!

I have learned how to "kick, kick, kick"!


I also love the fountain! Part of the fun is trying to catch the water that never seems to be able to be caught! But don't worry - mummy always tells me practice makes perfect so one day I will be able to catch myself a nice little fountain! (Mummy will show everyone the video once she manages to find a video converter and editing programme)

I even had a nice dip in the Jacuzzi...ssshhh...don't tell the management!


No comments: