Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

08 December 2008

Down to the Beach

Today, being a public holiday, was a good opportunity to go down to Sentosa to enjoy the beach! So off we went bright and early reaching Sentosa at 8.30am. Alas, the weather was uncooperative and it continued to drizzle and rain all through the day. How dreary! Guess this presents a good opportunity to sing " Rain, Rain, go away!"

Here is Ethan showing off his actions for the song.



You could tell that I'm very happy & cheeky!

Next, we headed down to Palawan Beach and found a nice shaded spot for Ethan to play in the sand away from all the rain. Our boy was a little apprehensive at first, not knowing what to do with all his "tools".


Once all down and dirty, I can learn very fast! Next thing you know, I'm hard at work, digging away!



Showing off my raking technique.


After all that hard work and a quick clean-up. Here I am waiting for the tram. Hmmm..."Tram, Ah Beh lai..." hehe.



I had so much fun that I have absolutely no energy left. So off we go back home to rest. We'll be back! =)

No comments: