Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

30 November 2008

November Mums & Babes Gathering

Yesterday, the mummies with their babies + daddies (for some) gathered at Aunty Jo's place @ Redhill for a Christmas gathering. It was so much fun! Mummy was glad she could finally meet up with all the mummies & babies which she has met virtually.


Here I am enjoying my bowl of delicious porridge cooked by Aunty Jo! Yum yum!


Aunty Sally was so kind to bake us our very own "Piggy" cake. It was yummy too! I think mummy was just happy to have tried her quota of Macaroons. =P Now I know where my greediness comes from.



Here we all are gathering to sing ourselves a birthday song...



And posing according to our birthdays! I belong to the 8th to 12th November group. hehe.


And this the the group of babies born after me from 13th to 20th Nov.

No comments: