Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

03 November 2008

An Eventful Weekend!

This weekend, Daddy had a fun-packed schedule for all of us in light that mummy just got back from her US trip on Friday and Daddy will be starting work at the Polyclinic this Saturday.

First up, we visited the Singapore Discovery Centre where Daddy's army unit was having a family day. I got myself a nice balloon bear!



The fountain outside the discovery centre was very nice!





After that, it was off to the Conrad Hotel for a nice weekend stay! Daddy must have spent alot of money to get us this complimentary stay. =) First up - inspection & exploration of the room!

DVD player - Check!



Nice soft carpeting - Check!





Good lighting - Check!



I also found a nice friend - Conrad Bear, who accompanied me during my stay. I liked him so much, I brought him home. hur hur...=)



The next day, all of us got up really early at 6.30am to have breakfast and prepare for the New Paper BIG Walk! Here I am having my organic cornflakes for breakfast! Mummy & Daddy are really blown away by the good service and great breakfast spread at the Conrad...its such a lovely hotel.




At the starting point, right in front of our hotel...





The little traffic jam trying to cross the bridge in the middle of the walk at the National Stadium to Tanjong Rhu.



Yay! Over the bridge - finally!


We're nearing the end now...it was really really hot!!!



This year was the "Walk on Water" to the newly opened Marina Barrage! The view was amazing! We'll be back to explore more soon...









Yeah! We made it to the Finish!!!




Thanks for all those lovely photos, Daddy!

No comments: