Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 November 2008

Ethan's 1st Birthday

Ethan's birthday was held on Sunday, the 9th of November at our Condo's function room.

The day started off with the traditional "birthday grab" which is a plate of various items to test my inclinations...




And the first item I picked was a Calculator! (Indicating a career in the sciences) Mummy & Daddy think I'll go far in whatever career I choose but it was fun all the same!


Earlier in the day, Mummy, Daddy & Uncle ShangLi were hard at work decorating the function room with all the decorations Mummy bought from the US. She even custom made a special Baby Einstein banner with all my favourite characters like Bard! I was so fascinated with all the photos of myself pasted on the wall and kept pointing at myself whenever I got near the wall.




Everyone really loved the cake mummy & daddy chose for me - it was decorated with Winnie the Pooh & friends and it blew everyone away! What's more, with 1 layer of Black Forest and another layer of Triple Chocolate, who could resist having 1 slice each! =) I even got to taste my cake! Yummy!








Thank you to everyone for all your birthday wishes for Ethan! He wishes he could have all of you around everyday!

No comments: