Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

23 June 2010

Look how we have grown!

Its been awhile since Mummy last updated on our developmental milestones so she thought she would do a quick summary before she goes back to work...(Yes! This is her last week of maternity leave.)

Lets start with Ethan! Here are my achievements at 31 months.
  • Potty Training

I've graduated from my small blue potty to my bear toilet seat adaptor on the "big potty". So now, I'm diaper free from pee pees and poo poos. And I've stopped wetting my bed at night! My diaper used to overflow but now I'm able to wake up to a dry bed. Mummy is hoping I'll be able to wake up to a dry diaper soon but hey, that's physiological so she will let nature take its course

Here I am looking delighted that Mummy & Daddy decided to buy a new Polliwogs card for me.


  • Tricycle

I'm now very confident on my Tricycle and have been brave enough to try out the various undulating slopes near home. Mummy thinks its so cute when I press an imaginary button and declare "I put it to P" before getting off. Just like the gears in the car.

  • Cars

I've developed this fascination with cars and love to sit in the driver's seat of Daddy's, Grand-dad's and MaMa's car. I even know what the letters P, R, D and N are for and make special requests to drive the car whilst it is at D instead of P. Oh and don't try to pull a fast one over me when it comes to the car brands of BMW, Honda and Toyoyta cos I know the difference!

  • Music & Rhythm

I pick up songs so fast that once I hear it, I'm able to hum the tune. Of course it helps if its catchy and has a cool beat. My favourite group of the moment is the Wiggles!!! Did I also say that I absolutely adore my Guitar? The keyboard and drums come in a joint second of course. Mummy is seriously considering which music class to sign me up for. But for now, she is teaching me anything that interest me. The other day, she taught me her "SemiTone" song which actually consists of the scales she used to sing back in her choir days and I remembered it!


Here are Evan's milestones at 3 months:

Gross Motor

I'm able to hold my weight on my feet and I love to stand up. I can sit rather well in my Prince Lionheart chair as well and it helps me to learn how to sit. I can also reach out for things put in front or above me like my Winnie the Pooh and friends mobile. Mummy thinks I'm going to flip really soon as I'm already moving all around the bed in my dreams. I've also nearly got my head control down to pat.



Social

I love to go into babble mode especially when you look me in the eye and we can go on forever having a meaningful conversation. Well, at least that is what I like to believe. =)

At 3 months, I weigh 7.365kg and am 62cm tall. Watch this space for more vital statistics when I go for my 4 month check-up!

No comments: