On Christmas eve, we got ready to attend the Children's mass at church where kids put up the annual Christmas pageant and recreate the nativity scene. I was very well behaved considering it was a nearly 2 hour mass and had fun singing along with all my favourite Christmas carols and order of mass sections like Kyrie, Christ has died, great amen and lamb of god. We even had a special guest, Aileen, who joined us for this year's celebration.
After mass, we were off to GrandMa's place for a scrumptious dinner feast! Just look at all that food, not forgetting my ultimate favourite of course - Kui Pai Tee shells!
Whilst all the grown-ups were indulging themselves, I was busy watching golf. What can I say? It has been such a tiring day! =) Don't I look so serene and contented?
And finally after my bath, it was time for the exchange of presents!
Look at the joy on my face whilst I take stock of all my presents for the year. Someone must have been a very good boy! If not Santa Clause wouldn't have been so generous. hehehe...
Ready or not, here I go!
On Christmas day, we were off to Aunty Elizabeth's house for our yearly Christmas lunch. I had a great time entertaining all my Ee-Pohs with my repertoire of nursery rhymes and songs. Somehow, I think they enjoyed themselves more than I did laughing at my antics.
And as my final reward for Christmas, Mummy and Daddy decided to bring me down to my new favourite place - Polliwogs. Looking at the fun I had, I guess it was a fitting end to the joyous season of Christmas! Ho, Ho, Ho!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment