We also loved the little touches that Conrad put in for families such as baby size conrad slippers! Aren't they the cutest thing you've seen?
Mummy and Daddy were a little worried at first about sneaking me up to the Executive Floor as there was a no children policy but luckily there were like-minded young families and we noisy ones had part of the club floor to ourselves.
So before cocktails started, we bought our tickets for the Singapore Duck Tour and off we went in beautiful weather. I can tell you, it is quite exhilarating to see my favourite Flyer and IR from another perspective. I also enjoyed myself on my first boat ride that Mummy & Daddy are considering bringing me on more in future.
Here I am totally refreshed the next day, all set to go exploring around the esplanade. My new favourite hobby is to spot all the "Duck Tours" as they travel around the esplanade area.
Before we checked out, we had a little time to explore the new indoor play area in Marina Square. Here I am having fun with some little friends.
What a fun weekend to start the year!


No comments:
Post a Comment