Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 December 2009

A Bali Getaway

This is my second trip abroad this year. The first being my trip to Club Med Bintan in Jan. How time flies...has it already been nearly 12 months? This time round, Mummy and Daddy were a little apprehensive to see how I would take to flying in an aeroplane. During the trip there, they didn't enforce my nap time and I was rather cranky when the plane started to descend. On the way back, they made sure to learn their lesson and I took a 1 hour plus nap after take-off. The effect was totally different and I was very well behaved and didn't even shed a tear despite all the air pressure changes during landing. Perhaps its time to see if we should travel a further distance. But I guess we will have to wait and see how my little brother turns out. hehe.

Here are some pictures of us having fun in Bali. Enjoy!


Bright and early at the airport
















Little O' Me having fun in the sun!!!


































































Till next time!

No comments: