Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

06 February 2009

Chinese New Year!

This Chinese New Year really past by in a blur as we had just arrived back from Club Med Bintan just a few days prior. Nevertheless, we really soaked in the atmosphere with Mummy & Daddy busy with spring cleaning and decorating whilst I familiarized myself with the songs and actions!

This year, Mummy and I were decked out in red. Don't I look handsome?


What a difference a year makes. Last CNY, I could hardly lift my head properly and now here I am running around with oranges, "Gong Xi"ing everyone and collecting Ang Pao. haha. I think I could get used to this...

The longest "Gong Xi" this CNY season was for Grand-Ma.


I also offered my parents a pair of prosperous oranges for good luck!


Aren't these festive flowers just so pretty. I wanted to offer them some water with the watering can. Oops, now you know how that little puddle on the floor came about.

All in all, we had plenty of fun visiting relatives and playing with my cousins. Here I am with Granny and Grand-Dad. And this was the start of the afternoon itinerary after my nap. Goodness! Better tell everyone who wants me to visit to tell Mummy in advance so that she can work out a more efficient schedule. What a fun but tiring day...

No comments: