Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

27 February 2009

Fun at PlayDays!

I have been enjoying classes at my weekend playgroup @ PlayDays for the past 7 weeks. (All thanks to Mummy! Thanks for the sponsorship! heehee) I can't believe how fast the term has flown by and now there are just 2 more lessons left. It has been such a fun experience learning about fruits and vegetables - especially the food tasting (yes, we got to try all the fruits & vegetables covered) and arts & craft sessions (which incorporate the fruits/vegetables in one way or another).

Here are some highlights from the past weeks...

Banana Week




Ta-da! My finished artwork!















Potato Week

Here's my good friend Garreth looking pensive before our teachers dished out the hash browns for us to try.

I really don't like hash browns though. (Hmm, I think I heard Mummy breathe a sigh of relief!)


The calm before the storm...those unsuspecting potatoes...they never saw it coming...


Stripped down for the sake of art. Ha! Press and Chop!



No comments: