Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

03 January 2009

The Revamped Science Centre

Daddy had a great idea to go check out the Science Centre since neither Mummy nor Daddy have been there for a good 10 to 15 years. Yikes! Aw well, we're running out of places to explore in Singapore, what to do? Go la!

At the entrance, we were greeted by this life-sized T-Rex which moved and roared like one. Scared the living day-lights out of little O'me! But not to worry, if mummy says "Say hello to T-Rex", maybe it won't swallow me whole. Note to mummy, another context to scare Ethan when he is naughty. hehe.

Right, now for the real reason we're here - time to check out the exhibits!
Anything that allows me to make music is ok in my books.

This "fat-faced" version of me is so amusing...I had a good time laughing at myself over and over again.

Oooh...bubbles...going UP UP UP!

Not too sure about the significance of this DNA helix but for now its a great place to play peekaboo with mummy.

Before we knew it, Mummy got thirsty and I needed to have my dinner so we trotted off happily to Macdonalds (conveniently located on site). Here I am sitting patiently for Mummy to prepare my meal for me. I had nice warm homemade macaroni soup! Don't I look like such a big boy? But my paparazzi daddy tried to trick me and told me I was going to have MacMacaroni....Boooooo, does he think I'm so easily tricked or what?

After my dinner, we even had half an hour to squeeze in a visit to the Eco Garden where I totally enjoyed myself fooling around at the Leaf litter community, and roaming free in the wide open spaces.



Then it was bye bye to the Science Centre and a hop over to the Chinese Gardens. All of us were surprised at how well maintained some of the buildings were. Alas, we could not say the same for the murky waters.

Aw well, you win some you loose some. Don't I look like had more fun exploring the place. Here's my little man in Shanghai look. Don't I look suave?

Boo! Aw well, till next time then. =)

No comments: