Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 January 2009

Fun at Playdays

Mummy & Daddy signed me up for a trial class last year and I enjoyed myself so much that they decided to sign me up for the new term this year. I'm attending a 1.5h class on Saturday called "Mini bubbles" meant for 12-18 months toddlers and I have 8 more lessons to go! This term's theme is on Fruits and Vegetables and this week, we learned about Apples.

The class started off with some free play and action songs. As mummy didn't bring a video, here is one from my classmate Travis's blog. I'm sitting right next to the teachers so you do see snippets of me in the video. hehe.


Later, the teachers did a little renactment of Little Red Riding Hood with a twist - on the way to grand-ma's house - she stopped to pick APPLES...Off Teacher Zai!

We also had a chance to get all down and dirty stamping Apples on the tree...

...And mixing paint...

So with my newfound camouflage application skills, do you think I'm all prepared for jungle training? heehee. What can I say, I can't wait till next week. (Thank you Aunty Cindy for all the pictures of me!)

No comments: