Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

07 September 2009

We're off to the Barrage...

If I had to list my favourite place in Singapore, it will definitely be the Marina Barrage! With great views of the city, the IR and flyer. This month, we visited on 2 occasions - each time with a different ball to hone my soccer skills.


















During our last visit over this weekend, I received lots of attention from similar aged boys and even dribbled the ball with them over quite a distance. One uncle even abandoned his son to teach me how to use my "in-step" to kick the ball. I even tried to catch a few kites that were hovering low and chased mummy and daddy around the sky roof. I had so much fun! Can you tell?


2 comments:

yappy said...

mich, ethan is adorable!! and looks like such a happy kid!

yappy said...

mich, ethan is adorable!! he looks like such a happy kid!