Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

27 September 2009

Out and about...

Macritchie Reservior

One fine evening when Daddy knocked off early, we went to find mummy at her workplace and since I took a short nap in the car, they decided we should visit the newly revamped Macritchie Reservoir to expend all that excess energy.











There is now a new canteen and rest-stop with pond features creatively surrounding existing trees. I had a fun time running around exploring the area and I found it fun learning about ferns and trees.





























Polliwogs & East Coast Park

This is now my 2nd visit to Polliwogs, my first being a playdate with 2 妹妹s (Jia-en and Alyssa). My favourite place is the ball pit and I have discovered the joy of diving right into the mountain of balls and practising my swimming strokes. Mummy thinks its hilarious!












Later, we took a short walk by the beach and even played a game of "Peek-a-boo" with daddy. What a nice way to top off a weekend...

No comments: