Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

17 September 2010

Strike a pose!

Evan has been steadily increasing his repertoire of poses in line with his gross motor milestones. Here is a pictorial summary of his achievements:

1) Flipping and Turning
- I got this down to pat at 4 and a half months.



2) Legs in the air
- Not a major milestone but my favourite position by far! Did I mention how yummy my toes are?


3) Sitting unsupported
- I was able to sit unsupported at 5 months. Mummy and Daddy suspect this achievement is due to the steady base I have (in the form of my killer thighs and sexy bum bum)



4) Standing with support
- I love to stand because there is so much more to see when you're standing. Somehow, the world seems different from way up there. This stunt is not for the faint-hearted, all you younger babies out there, don't (and I repeat, don't try this at home.)


One last bonus pose for all my admiring fans out there --> the towkay pose...recall my Kor Kor also fancied this pose back in 2008.
Ethan








Evan

No comments: