Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

19 October 2009

Fun with Mummy

Mummy had the day off in lieu of the Deepavali holiday and she had a full day of activities planned out for me. First, in the morning, we got out a fun tub of play dough and related accessories for me to try my hand at moulding, pressing and cutting. I was throughly entertained for nearly 45 minutes!





Later after my afternoon nap, we headed out for lunch at Westlake restaurant before moving on to the hairdressers for a much needed haircut! Ta-dah! Here's the final product. Don't I look swauve?








To end off the day, I attended my first "parents and tots" class at GUG. Mummy was so surprised at how attentive I was and that I enjoyed myself so much considering I don't like small classrooms. My verdict? "Mummy, Ethan like new class!" Perhaps she should consider signing me up for classes? Hmmm...

No comments: