Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

28 March 2009

A late afternoon @ Hort Park

One fine afternoon when Mummy & Daddy got back early from work, they decided to bring me out to Hort Park considering that its relatively near our home and we haven't been there in ages. I was all grins after I got out of my car seat. I can't wait to play!

















First up - the sand pit! I love digging and I put my tools to good use helping Mummy to build sandcastles and destroying them shortly afterwards. Its such a thrill...

















How time flies. The last time we were here, I could barely hold myself up on this climbing gym, now its a piece of cake. haha.

















We also discovered this new interactive outdoor gaming device with 1 player or 2 player options and different modes of play. I had a exciting time running around trying to hit the buttons that lit up.

















I also took a turn on a mini-see saw made for 1. Don't I look satisfied after a fun afternoon?

















Here I am in action!

No comments: